St John's Chapel was built in 1867 as a mortuary chapel for the extended graveyard and for local people. In the 20C it was consecrated as a place of worship and until very recently services were held there regularly. Unfortunately the strange weather we had during 2018 resulted in some ground shifting and the walls cracking. It's being investigared to see what needs doing to repair it.
It is a lovely chapel, quite small, but with some beautiful stained glass windows.